Dr. TaTanisha Parker and Dr. Ashley Sutton are approved by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors to provide supervision to LPC-Associates who are working towards the required 3,000 practicum hours. Supervision will be based on the guidelines established by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors. Clinical supervision is an investment in your career. It is important that you select a supervisor that will help you grow as a professional while providing sound guidance and direction. Having been where you are, we are very familiar with the anxious excitement of being a licensed intern. The classroom provided the education, your practicum site exposed you to reality, and clinical supervision will serve as your professional guide and preparatory step to becoming fully licensed.
LPC Supervision includes:
1. Exploration of counseling techniques, evaluation of clinical skills, application of theories, guidance in clinical diagnosis and code of ethics.
2. Assistance with licensing paperwork and documentation of clinical hours
3. On site visits /direct observation of counseling skills
4. Review of case notes, documentation and treatment plans
5. Individual and Group Supervision in keeping with board rules
6. Professional guidance regarding private practice, industry networking, and mentoring
We are currently accepting LPC-Associates. The first step in the process is to meet to see if we would be a good fit for each other. Please email us at [email protected] or contact the office at 281 824-3288 to schedule an appointment to discuss/interview. Supervision is a relationship that one should enter into fully knowing what they will get from a potential supervisor.